Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this Website, accessible from https://casinoarabie.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use and agree that you are responsible for the agreement with any applicable local laws. If you disagree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing this site. The materials contained in this Website are protected by copyright and trade mark law.
2. Your Undertakings
- You will only make use of the Site, Services, and Information for non-commercial purposes.
- You have established that your use of the Site, Services, and Information does not violate any laws or legislation of the jurisdiction that applies to you.
- You will seize to use of the Site, Services, and Information if you determine that the use of these is considered an unlawful activity in your jurisdiction.
- You understand that the contents of this Site are for informational and entertainment purposes only and it can not be considered legal advice or formal guidance.
- You accept that Casino Arabie will not be responsible for any damage or losses which may result from the use of this Site and its content.
3. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on Casino Arabie’s Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display;
- attempt to reverse engineer any software contained on Casino Arabie’s Website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transferring the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This will let Casino Arabie terminate upon violations of any of these restrictions. Upon termination, your viewing right will also be terminated and you should destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether it is printed or electronic format.
All the materials on Casino Arabie’s Website are provided “as is”. Casino Arabie makes no warranties, may it be expressed or implied, therefore negating all other warranties. Furthermore, Casino Arabie does not make any representations concerning the accuracy or reliability of the use of the materials on its Website or otherwise relating to such materials or any sites linked to this Website.
Casino Arabie or its suppliers will not be held accountable for any damages that will arise with the use or inability to use the materials on Casino Arabie’s Website, even if Casino Arabie or an authorised representative of this Website has been notified, orally or written, of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdiction does not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Casino Arabie’s Website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Casino Arabie will not promise that any of the materials on this Website are accurate, complete, or current. Casino Arabie may change the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. Casino Arabie does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Casino Arabie has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by Casino Arabie of the site. The use of any linked website is at the user’s own risk.
9. Your Privacy
10. Governing Law
Any claim related to Casino Arabie’s Website shall be governed by the laws of Serbia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.